Past and current funders
The artworks project of the Constitutional Court Trust has been funded through the generous support of:
- Atlantic Philanthropies
- Bank of America Conservation Programme
- Delegation of the Flemish Government
- Ford Foundation
- Foundation for Society, Law and Art in South Africa
- Mercury Phoenix Trust
- Mellon Foundation
- South African Constitutional Court Trust UK
- US Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
The Trust is constrained to receive funding from entities that have little or no prospect of litigating before the Constitutional Court. This precludes many local foundations and charities, since they are linked to corporations active in South Africa.
Funding for maintenance of the CCAC and curatorial staff is actively being sought.
All funders are publicly acknowledged.
Get in contact with us here. To make an online donation, go here.
Find out more about the Constitutional Court Trust's funding here.